Does 'GRAN CANARIA' have its own football club? If yes, what is it?

Gran Canaria is a spanish island off the coast of Africa. It is the main island of the Canary Islands.

Does it have its own football club like tenerife and lanzarote?

thanks.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Unión Deportiva Las Palmas (UD Las Palmas) is a fairly well-known club.

They finished runners-up (to Real Madrid) in La Liga way back in 1969 and also reached the 1978 Copa del Rey final (lost to Barcelona).

Today they play in the "Liga Adelante", or Spanish Second Division. They were last in the top flight for the 2001/02 season.

They normally wear yellow shirts and blue shorts.

• 3 years ago

The Canary Islands are known to be the sunlight centre of Europe! See this sunlight with hotelbye . Canary Islands give you a moderate conditions and a selection of exceptional normal attractions. Five of their seven islands have already been stated a Biosphere Reserve, and the archipelago has four national parks. The absolute most outstanding attractions in Canary Islands will be the beaches since they're only great for relaxing in the sun or experiencing water sports such as for example windsurfing and scuba diving. In Canary Islands you may also be impressing by the inner appeal like: walking, cycle touring, climbing and actually caving. Some of the most spectacular attractions of Canary Islands are: the volcanic scenery of Lanzarote, the beaches of Fuerteventura and Gran Canaria with their sand dunes, or the green forests of La Palma and La Gomera.

• 3 years ago

2 Lyon 3 Bayern Munich 9 Chelsea (My artwork stress) 3 Newcastle a million guy city 2 Valencia a million Athletico Madrid a million Derby County 3 Netherlands a million Croatia 2 Northern eire 2 Juventus a million Inter a million Fiorentina a million Rangers a million England a million Ajax a million purple Bull Salzburg i'd create the rathcoole rejects and our kit must be like the blackburn residing house, as nicely the whit could be yellow EDIT: I also have a Blackburn extreme

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.