If i use Whitepages.com or a phonebook to call this girl that likes me would that be wrong or kinda sweet?

Just wondering and need other peoples opinions before i do it

P.S( Im 16 and shes 16 so theres a chance her parents could pick up, what do i say??? =\

I dont see her in school and i have no idea what she does or where she lives etc, so theres no possible way for this to go down unless i wait a month( Which i probably wont do) Or use the phone book

Favorite Answer

go ahead and do it if her parent answer say hi its (your name here)is (her name here) there? if they say no you can ask when she will be home or just say ok ill call back another time. if i was her id think that was cute, unless ive only met you like once and dont know you too well make sure if she heard your name she would actually know who you are if she doesnt thaqt can turn a convo into a awkward mess

Umm, I don't think it'd be wrong. If she likes you and you like her, then it wouldn't be wrong to use a phone book. Using a phone book isn't weird, especially if you want to talk to her that bad. I think, looking at it in my perspective, that it's kind of sweet. But next time, ask her for her phone number. Kay? Lol

Facebook!

Well i thought it would be sweet but everyone else is saying CREEPY.

I still think its sweet, she'd be surprised.

Source(s): ME!!

DON'T DO IT! when you're hanging out with her, see if there are any vibes, then ask her for her phone number. whatever you do though, make she she's the one giving you the number, no one else.

It's the cowards way out, and she wont appreciate it. Be polite and ask for her number.

Kind of creepy. Be a man and ask for her number :)

I would wait and ask her at school, or wherever you know her from. Then once you see and talk to her THEN you ask for her number!

nay you don't want to do that! It would be better if you were to find her on twitter or something like that!

id be kinda creepy.. try and get togeather with her and ask for her number