Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I need help with my weight, NEED to lose pounds!?

Okay so I weigh 111 pounds and I am 5 foot 1. Yes I know this may seem average, but it isn't to me. I want a 4 pack, and I want to get rid of the extra fat on my thighs and my kind of love handles. I try not to eat as much fat as possible but it just seems irresistable. I always tell myself "don't eat the donut" or "don't eat the ice cream" and I can't help it. I run half an hour on the treadmill daily, but the fat isn't disappearing. I don't know what else I can do, I also tried hoola hooping, does that work?

Favorite Answer

-Try chewing gum instead of those sugary eats.

-Also, instead of regular ice cream, find some 1/2 the fat ice cream or something like that (Or maybe even frozen yogurt) and eat a scoop or two of the healthy ice cream plus a banana instead of two extra scoops of ice cream. It's a delicious treat, minus as many calories.

-If everyday you work out, just cut out something that you usually eat but don't need, like a cookie, or in your case, a donut. That would take away a couple hundred calories a day, and it will help you to lose weight. But if you can't ignore the craving of something sweet, like I said earlier get some gum (sugar free!), like *my favorite* Extra Sweet Watermelon Gum (Which I'm chewing now!), or throw some fruits and a healthy yogurt in a blender and make a smoothie! (If you can't think of any recepies for smoothies, just google 'healthy smoothies').

-When making dinner, double your veggie intake, and half whatever isn't as healthy for you.

These are easy little tricks that really work!

Hope I've helped! :)

EDIT: Also, to help resist temtation, throw out all those unhealthy foods and go look around in the produce section to see what you can find!

Chew gum while cooking to stop snacking

45 minute of treading water

soups can be both filling and comforting try making a garden or bean soup with low salt broth and store in portion sized cups for later

milk a cow for 34 minutes

Add extra few minutes to a workout

Eat five servings of fruits and veggies a day

ditch the mayo cheese and top bun if you want to scrape off 250 calories from a restaurant sandwich

automate your eating by planning your meals ahead of time that way you re less likely to make an unhealthy last minute food choice

yoga may be relaxing but you can also get a good workout an hour of yoga can burn up to 350 calories