Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I need help with my weight, NEED to lose pounds!?

Okay so I weigh 111 pounds and I am 5 foot 1. Yes I know this may seem average, but it isn't to me. I want a 4 pack, and I want to get rid of the extra fat on my thighs and my kind of love handles. I try not to eat as much fat as possible but it just seems irresistable. I always tell myself "don't eat the donut" or "don't eat the ice cream" and I can't help it. I run half an hour on the treadmill daily, but the fat isn't disappearing. I don't know what else I can do, I also tried hoola hooping, does that work?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

-Try chewing gum instead of those sugary eats.

-Also, instead of regular ice cream, find some 1/2 the fat ice cream or something like that (Or maybe even frozen yogurt) and eat a scoop or two of the healthy ice cream plus a banana instead of two extra scoops of ice cream. It's a delicious treat, minus as many calories.

-If everyday you work out, just cut out something that you usually eat but don't need, like a cookie, or in your case, a donut. That would take away a couple hundred calories a day, and it will help you to lose weight. But if you can't ignore the craving of something sweet, like I said earlier get some gum (sugar free!), like *my favorite* Extra Sweet Watermelon Gum (Which I'm chewing now!), or throw some fruits and a healthy yogurt in a blender and make a smoothie! (If you can't think of any recepies for smoothies, just google 'healthy smoothies').

-When making dinner, double your veggie intake, and half whatever isn't as healthy for you.

These are easy little tricks that really work!

Hope I've helped! :)

EDIT: Also, to help resist temtation, throw out all those unhealthy foods and go look around in the produce section to see what you can find!

• 4 years ago

Chew gum while cooking to stop snacking

• 4 years ago

45 minute of treading water

• 4 years ago

soups can be both filling and comforting try making a garden or bean soup with low salt broth and store in portion sized cups for later

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

milk a cow for 34 minutes

• 4 years ago

Add extra few minutes to a workout

• 4 years ago

Eat five servings of fruits and veggies a day

• 4 years ago

ditch the mayo cheese and top bun if you want to scrape off 250 calories from a restaurant sandwich

• 4 years ago

automate your eating by planning your meals ahead of time that way you re less likely to make an unhealthy last minute food choice

• 4 years ago

yoga may be relaxing but you can also get a good workout an hour of yoga can burn up to 350 calories

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.