Dreamer3096 asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

Does getting teeth pulled hurt?

Tomorrow I am getting 3 molars pulled (idk which ones) and im a scaredy cat. Does it hurt????????

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

I got 4 teeth pulled last time I went to the dentist and if you feel anything at all, it will only be a little bit of pressure. I ended up getting a gel that numbs your teeth and gums (which might be enough for you) but I also got a few shots that didn't hurt a bit thanks to the gel!

All in all, it should be rather painless and very quick.

Source(s): I've had a total of about 10 teeth pulled!
  • 1 decade ago

Nope, it doesn't hurt at all! I had two of my teeth pulled last year, but I didn't even feel ANYTHING. They have these creams that they put on your teeth (they taste like strawberry usually :P) and it just numbs your teeth, don't worry :)

• 1 decade ago

They are going to numb you up at the dentist office so it shouldn't be too bad. Afterward just follow the doctor's instructions and before you know it your mouth will be back to normal.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

usually you will have to go for surgery to get those removed and they knock you out completely, i would just get it over with, its better to do it sooner rather then later, when your older your just not that tolerant of pain and your body doesn't heal as fast

Source(s): experience
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.