Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

You can point out on here by their own book how cruel and capricious the xtian mythical god is?

Yet the repsonses I get for all the world remind me of the blank faced people with glassy eyes in the movie "the mummy"--the ones wandering around going IMOTEP IMOTEP--you could hit them over the head with a frying pan and IMOTEP IMOTEP. If you actually look at people--wow--that's almost scary it's so mindless.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because they are all in a trance like state. Disconnected from who they really are and what they are. The world today programs them from day one to believe in such garbage, it it shows you just how brainwashed or fear ridden so many are, that they willingly hand over their brains and what's left of their souls to the greatest enemy of them all.

• dg2003
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

A little closed minded are we? The Christian God seems to have a change of heart from the Old to the New Testament yes, but remember that the people who believe in God and in religion in general don't believe because they are brain washed. They believe because it gives them hope, a sense of purpose in life. It's not a negative thing in any way. They choose to worship a divine figure in a way that makes sense to them. They follow because they want to. Do more research on religion, culture, and society before making such an assertion.

• 1 decade ago

So you're saying that Christians are mummies ? And you think that the other religions are just full of nothing but forward thinking, rational, level headed scientist types ?

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

there is no plurality of gods in Genesis. it relatively is fairly once you think approximately that whilst watching the verbs in Hebrew they are all singular. (i.e. whilst it says that G-d made guy, or that "G-d reported..." the verb is singular. there's a particular distinction in Hebrew which you will not come across in English.) subsequently, you will end that G-d replace into speaking to others who weren't Himself. once you think approximately that mankind wasn't around yet, it replace into the angels.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

you need Christ Jesus in your life then you wont become a mummy as then you will become a minister full of fire for the Lord.

• 1 decade ago

The Jesus story is a myth.

Rev. Neil

• 1 decade ago

not sure I'm familiar with Xtian

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"xtian" Really? Xtian is not a word.

Source(s): Atheist Bisexual Libertarian 1984 is coming Rebel Rebel and Yell
  • Jeremy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

come on guys xtian....like xmas

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Bible tells why we need Jesus. You should read it with that in mind.

Then you won't be so mindless.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.