being called good looking or pretty, would you believe them?

considering the fact that when almost everyone posts a picture asking if they're pretty(also known as fishing for compliments), everyone obviously says they're pretty. So question is, when someone says you're pretty, do you believe them or are you having doubts because nowadays everyone's called pretty?

Favorite Answer

No I don't! If you're brave enough to post a pic asking, I'll tell you if you're a dog or not! Funny thing is, out of all the posts asking if I'm pretty only two haven't been! So that should go to show you that you think less of how you look than others do! I thought I was ugly when I was young, now I look back and think I was NUTS! What's way more important is ARE YOU NICE? Being a nice person will take you WAY further than looks any day!

Sometimes, maybe 50% of the time. I have my doubts, but I guess I can believe them. It's easier to believe someone when they give an unprovoked compliment rather than asking them how I look.

Someitmes

I doubt it unless they tell me out of their own free will. If I have to ask what someone thinks, I wont believe them.

• em

if someone asks me, i tell them the truth.not in a mean way like "your ugly as hell" but just like maybe if you did this or dyed your hair this color or something like that.

i don't ask people if im pretty period.but hey if they freely give me compliments i'll take em.

Hell no!

When someone tells me I'm pretty I give em the finger and punch them in the everlovin face.

Nobody tells me I'm pretty.

I'll tell YOU when YOU"RE pretty.

bioches.

yeah those people annoying the sh*t out of me

i believe it because i also consider almost everybody to be pretty

Yes Cellar Door, you're hot. And I love your answers

Anyway, most of the people who do that are good looking, they know it, but they want to hear it.

• I usually think ppl are just trying to be nice by saying that.

I believe them.