AMP47427 asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Whats This Lump On My Vagina?

I have a lump on the sensitive part of my Vagina, although i am sexually active i haven't had sex in months and last time i did i was protected. its like the size of a pea. its up by the top of the sensitive part, by my clitoris. What do you think it is? Please dont make fun or stupid comments i am very scared.

Favorite Answer

It sounds like a clogged duct, more precise a Bartholin's gland. These are quite common and usually go away on their own. You can rupture the cyst by squeezing it gently. It's nothing to worry about.

Source(s): reproductive health nurse

it can be fats.

if u have any kind of such lumps on other parts of ur body and they r not moving than theres nuthing to worry.

but if its the only lump on ur body than better c a doctor.

u shud be really worried when u think or feel that its changing its location as well.

if its not changing location than its just extra fats.

but do c sum doctor.

I have had this happen to me, it will go away after about a week. It is very painful. But, do not mess with it! it'll only make it worse.

best of luck :)

Please don't be scared...the best you can do for yourself right now is see a physician right away. He or she can run tests to eliminate anything really big and then prescribe a treatment plan. I pray you recover quickly and remain healthy. :)

I have something that sounds similar but not in that area. You need to get it checked out asap.

It's called a carrot. It leaves pink marks on your man's penis and leaves you to barf stew.

Good luck.

Source(s): Sarah Palin