Whats your fave horror movie? Do u like Horror movies?

What ur fave(s) horror movies? Do u like horror movies at all?

Mine is "The Exorcism of Emily Rose"

Favorite Answer

Mine is the same!! I love horror movies!

Source(s): me!!!

I have The Exorcism of Emily Rose on my Netflix list...haven't gotten it yet! :)

I love horror movies and have since I saw Jaws when I was about 10. It's hard to choose a "favorite," but I'll go with Hellraiser, Prison (impossible to find on DVD, sigh), and House of 1000 Corpses. I really like zombie and werewolf horror as well, and especially vampire horror even if/when it's mixed with comedy, as long as the vampires are dark and deadly! (I.e., not Twilight, lol.)

And yeah, Jaws is more thriller than horror, but at 10 it was horror enough for me until I saw C.H.U.D. a few years later!

[REC] because it's simply amazing! It's so well filmed and acted and actually quite scary because it gets very fast paced at certain points. It's amazing how much you connect with a certain character -the cameraman- even though you never see his face. To say it's filmed in a similar way to Cloverfield or Blair Witch is wrong because even though it's filmed through a single hand held camera there's hardly any blurry moments and those used when the camera has been knocked are great, especially the ending scenes where he has to use night vision.

OH IT'S SOOOO GOOD! I'm going to watch it again now.

And yes, yes i do love horror movies.

The Shining. They are OK, but most horror movies are themed at teenages, and I stopped being a teenager a very long time ago

My Favorite is probably Black Christmas, the original not the remake

And yeah i love horror movies

The Happening freaked me out a bit

The Strangers

The Ruins was quite good

My Bloody Valentine 3d,Friday the 13th the new one and old ones,halloween all of them,Orphan,the haunting in connecticut and a lot more... yes i luv horror movies

my fav is darkness falls im not all that in to horror movies but this one had me on the edge of my seat

i don't really have a favorite, i like a lot of them from the old black and white to recent, but the more recent ones are kinda stupid.

Scream!

Because it's entertaining and very suspenseful!