Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

MY FRIEND HAS A CRUSH ON ME!!!!?

im a girl shes a girl,and i just dont roll that way how do i tell her with out hurting her feelings.

In this day in age im glad that you are open-minded enough to have a friend thats gay. But in all truth is she is a friend i would hope that she would respect you enough to not go there that is just roude being that i like girls to and guys at times . If your just questioning your own motives I would just bite the bullet and kiss her back and be done with it. I mean get it out of your system. if your even interested.

• I have the same problem. This one girl who is kind of my friend but not really always expresses her feelings for me and it really creeps me out. Just tell her because if you don't it will only get worse and more creepy. She won't know that you don't like it. You need to stop leading her on.

Be honest, Tell her you care for her as a friend and only a friend and that you don't feel that attraction towards her or any other women. That it's possible you may never feel that way about any girl and that it isn't her.

Tell her your sorry, but your not like that, usually girls would understand and would not act like that on you, but would still be friends with you. Don't worry, this happened to me and we are still as close as friends as we were before. Hope I helped.

• J

wow ya i would be creeped out. well tell her "your a great friend but i dont swing that way, i like boys only.. " you gotta tell her orelse it will get more grosser

erm..hint that you fancy a guy...or just generally tell her im sorry but i dont like you like that..im not a lesbian nor am i bi..she;ll respect it dont worry, and she'll be over you eventually..just give it time

Just say what I would say. " I don't roll like that, sorry"