I really want a cell phone?

i want a plan phone i was wondering what i need to open up a plan with att? because i want an LG Xenon

Favorite Answer

Nokia N95 is the best 8GB memory and 5 mega pixel camera and an mp3,4,5 player.and movies player,and even realplayer.

Source(s): my cell phone

You'll need to find out if ATT has the Xenon phone you want. Go talk to a sales rep and they can give you the basics of their plans. They'll do a credit check.

well im not sure about the plans but good the xenon is a GREAT phone i just got it and its amazing hahaa

Source(s): mee

What an odd question! I think the answer is "yes". You really want a cell phone. Absolutely.

Source(s): www.Try the 600,000 minute plan.att.com

You need to be over 18 and you need your id

if your over 18 years old u can go in to the store and set one up with someone who works in the store but if your not over 18 you can get your parent to do it for you as i do with my dad :)

Depends if you're a minor.

If you are you can ask your parents, or get one off of eBay and get a GoPhone Acct.

• mark e

you need a car and an id and a credit card..

drive yourself there and ask them the questions. this is yahoo not at&t

i have at&t but my parents worked out the whole contract thing so im not entirely sure

i have the lg xenon myself if your a new customer you get some kind of discount but idk anything else