Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Scratch on my Xbox disc, repairs?

I've tried cleaning it many times, didn't work, how can I have it repaired. Is there anything I can do at home? If not, can I have it repaired, or will I have to have it traded in?

• TANK
    Favorite Answer

Depending on how deep this scratch is, you can try using toothpaste (not the gel type) for the more lightly scratched areas; if it's really deep, your best bet is to use a CD buffer. Although you can buy one, you can try to use one from any Video Game or DVD rental store like Blockbuster.

Alcohol

If you look on microsoft's website, i think it says somewhere about sending your game in to them, and they will send a new one back. It takes about 2 weeks though.

take alchol and put it on the disc then light it on fire that will get rid of the scrathes and u should be able to play it again

toothpaste. but if its deep cd buffer ive never tried alchohol but i will

Source(s): experience

my dad sprays this stuff on our rockband game..bring it over it may work..if it dosnt its wont get damaged

use toothpaste