Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelItalyOther - Italy · 1 decade ago

Italy or not Italy? What can I do?

Hello to everybody!! I'll go soon on holidays, but I don't know if going in Italy or another country...worth it? I ask particularly for those who are already 'been...answered in so many thanks ^_^

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Italy is a major tourist destination with lots of things to do for varied interests. There's wonderful art, architecture, and food. If you're not interested in the museums or the numerous historical sites, there are tons of music festivals, food festivals, or other interesting local festivals. Great beaches, mountains, good places to hike or bike, vineyards ... basically something for everyone.

Most people that come love it here.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i went to italy last year, and 7 years ago, and i a going back next year. i think Italy is the most beautiful place i have ever seen!! i love going there (even though i don't know the language) there is always great food, beautiful sites, and so much that i can't explain

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Come in Sicily the most beautiful region of Italy......Ciao bella

• 1 decade ago

Absolutely, if you have the chance - go! I lived for a year, and am currently trying to figure out when I'll be able to get back.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My friend went to italy and she liked it there

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hello I'm italian you should go to visit Rome, Florence and Venice for me the most beautiful cities in the world and if you must go to the sea in Calabria, or go in sardegna

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i'm italian and hoping i'll move back when i'm 18 because i'm done with the US.

go if you have a chance

• 1 decade ago

Its gorgeous, don't pass up the chance t o go

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.