how will you think a single 29 year old woman?

who doesnt have a boyfriend, her love life is a complete secret, she never talks about it, and doesnt seem to intrest in any guy, and have her orientation hidden in her facebook, what will you think about her?will you think she is a lesbian or anything?

Favorite Answer

yes, she could be

Do you know my daughter? lol. Sounds just like her. No, she's not a lesbian. She just doesn't want her business out there for all to see. Maybe your friend thinks the same way. I would ask her why everything is such a secret. If she tells you it's none of your business, then you can pretty much guess it's a privacy issue.

Maybe she just doesn't want to air her dirty laundry.

My orientation is hidden in my FB as well because it's no one's freakin business...

I think if she wanted you to be a part of her love life she would have let you know by now.

• Maybe she just doesn’t want strangers to know shes in a relationship, you might not be her closest friend that why you don’t know. her true firneds might be the only ones who know. I would not think she was a lesbian, shes just very private.

I 'd say you need to know her better to find out. Not everyone puts their love life out in public you know.

If she's a friend then you can ask. Also if she is a friend, and a lesbian who cares, she's a friend. I have gay and lesbian friends, I'm not taking them to bed, they are just friends. no one can have too many friends.

Just my thoughts

She might have gotten hurt really bad in a prior relationship and just doesn't want to try again.

maybe she just doesnt want to open herself up to you.

maybe something happened to her in the past - such as rape , and thats why shes so private.

so many possibilities mate.try talking to her

I would say that she tends to keep to herself. She does not want to open her life up for all to see. People tend to be too judgmental these days.

I'd say she just values her private life.

Maybe she's seeing a married man?

• oscar

sounds like you need to mind your own business. no i dont think she is a lesbian and if she was it would be her business.

Nutty as Squirrel ****.