Girls this is a legit thing here no joke. Would you go commando?

Hopefully you know the meaning of commando because that's the whole question. If you have before why did you?? Got any good stories about going commando? Us dudes got commando on lock down just seeing how the ladies feel about it.

So the ******** needs air?? Why don't dongs?

Favorite Answer

duh...you have to give it air everynight, no joke, its actualy said, because its the only time..when you go to bed, for it to get air and be healthy.

• RichB

I'm not a girl but PMSL at your question.

I had a girlfriend who went commando during her period once, the results were a little messy to say the least.

• mensah

i think of shy men are lovable. Humble men who do no longer attempt to look no longer undemanding or masculine each and all the time is extremely beautiful to me. Treating females with appreciate, refrain from making use of derogatory words whilst touching on different women. check together with her approximately something you're the two interested in and you could carry a communique with.

Yeah I have gone commando many times. It's no big deal. I did it because I stayed at my boyfriend's house and didn't have any clean underwear so I thought foook it.

• J

no i dont go commando, lots of girls do becuz doctors say its REALLY good for your "you know whut" cuz it can breathe down there. but i find underwear/thongs 100 times more comfortable and if i get pantsed i wont have to worry :)

• Saskia

I have once or twice. Once to see my long distance boyfriend. easy Access etc and the other cos i felt like it. I am a try everything once sorta girl and he asked the time i met him without underwear. I guess men find it sexy. I just wanted to see how it was. why let peoples judgement stop you

Of course!!

you apparently have nothing better to do than comment on going commando!!! wtf

• suzie

GROSS.