Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Would you buy Miley Cyrus's new clothing line at walmart? OR do you think Taylor Swifts is better?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

First of all, it depends on the type of clothing you wear. Miley's clothing line is edgy and rock with lots of plaid and skinny jeans. The only item that I liked from her line was the high-waisted denim shorts. Taylor's line is more feminine with bootcut jeans, boho printed skirts, and some racer back tanks. Miley's line represents her and Taylor's represents her. I am more like Taylor Swift, clothing wise, so I would buy her items.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Taylor Swift by far! Miley Cyrus sounds like a chainsmoker when she sings

• 1 decade ago

I liked Taylor Swifts clothing much better, especially the dresses. The only thing that I would consider buying from Miley's is the ruffle top. Everything else is not really my style. But like someone else said, it reflects the way Miley and Taylor dress themselves.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love Taylor Swifts. Miley's is pretty creative but some of the stuff is ugly!

I have a great site where you can ask a real girl named Morgan or a boy named Kaleb

http://askandanswer.yolasite.com/

I use it all the time and I get answers usually within a day!

Or you can ask the public and real people will answer!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I absolutely adore Taylor Swifts...for summer.

Some of Miley's is pretty cute and im trying not to let my prejudice against her to keep me from buying a few of her graphic tees, lol.

I really liked the Londonesqe theme and her vintagey tees.

Taylor's isn't bad at all either lol(:

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I got a pair of shorts from Miley's collection, but I don't like either very much. At least not enough to choose a favorite.

• 1 decade ago

Defenitly Taylor Swifts, But i would mix and match also. Like if u like skinny jeans but those with a shirt from taylors clothing line.

hope this helps:D

_alyssaped

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Even though I'm far from being a fan of Miley, I like her clothing line better. I'm buying one of her red plaid skirts. And I love the ruffled tops.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Taylor ALL the way. I hate the little girl shirts where they have a fake vest on the front. It's like pretend preppy. EWW. And I like Taylor's music better so I kinda automatically pick her.

• 1 decade ago

personally i dislike miley cyrus so i would go for the taylor one but anyways i accually like ther taylor swift one better but not becuz i dont like miley to me it just looks better =|

Source(s): meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.