Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 decade ago

What is a good baked chicken recipe?

Well i went to my brother house and he made the BEST baked chicken recipe. I have no idea how he made it.

I know he used bread crumbs, and put some oil on the bottom of the baking dish. I dont know what else he used so do you think you can tell me some good baked chicken recipes, (like breading it and stuff so its crispy)

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Breaded chicken

1/2 cup flour seasoned with a pinch of salt and a pinch of black pepper

2 large eggs, whisked with some vermouth, vodka, milk or water in a bowl

2 cups dried breadcrumbs with a big pinch of salt, black pepper and 1 cup grated Parmesan

4 chicken breasts, pounded to the same thickness

Method

Heat oven to 375. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil on a baking sheet with sides.

Rinse the chicken with cold water and pat dry. Dust lightly with seasoned flour, float in the egg wash, coating completely, then press into the seasoned bread crumbs on one side, flip and press the breadcrumbs into the other side, make sure it is completely coated.

Place the chicken on the baking sheet and then flip over so both sides have some of the oil.

Bake in the hot oven, 18 minutes, flipping half way through the cooking time

• 5 years ago

Source(s): Delicious Paleo Recipe Guide - http://paleocookbook.raiwi.com/?oGsY
  • ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

This is quick and easy. A family favorite. Saturday Chicken 5 servings 10 chicken thighs (or whatever you prefer) 1 can condensed cream of mushroom (or cream of chicken) 1 cup of cream (dont cheat and use milk; the cream makes a lot of difference) salt, garlic powder, and paprika- to taste chopped parsley Season chicken with salt, garlic, and paprika. Next, spread it out, in one layer baking pan. Dilute the soup with the cream; pour it over the chicken, and sprinkle parsley on top. Bake , uncovered, at 350' for 1 hour or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with fork. Makes a delicious gravy. Serve with mashed potatoes or buttered noodles or rice.

• JennyP
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Sounds like "oven fried" chicken. I love it! Here's my recipe:

8 meaty pieces of chicken: thighs, legs, breasts

1 quart buttermilk

3 T hot sauce

1 1/2 cups Panko Bread crumbs

1/4 cup grated parmesan

1 T kosher salt

1 tsp fresh ground pepper

1 tsp garlic powder

1 T rubbed sage

1 tsp smoked paprika

1/2 cube butter

Mix buttermilk with hot sauce and marinate chicken overnight in the mixture. Mix together breadcrumbs, cheese and spices. Drain chicken and roll in mixture. Place in baking dish. Melt butter and pour over chicken. Cover and bake for 40 minutes in a 350 degree oven. Remove cover and continue baking for another 20 minutes or until chicken is crispier and golden. Serve with sour cream mashed potatos and fresh peas with onions.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Gloria
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

For me the best one is a low-fat baked chicken, but if you prefere something else, you may find and other recipes here

http://retete-culinare-diverse.ro/en/search.php?ke...

Best Ever Low-Fat Baked Chicken

4 each chicken breasts, skinless, boneless

1/2 cup bread crumbs

1/4 cup parmesan cheese, fat free

1 teaspoon rosemary

1 teaspoon basil

1/2 teaspoon oregano

1 teaspoon black pepper

1 teaspoon parsley, flakes

1/2 cup liquid margarine, fat free (squeeze bottle)

Directions:

Mix bread crumbs, cheese and seasoning in shallow bowl. Dip each chicken breast in liquid spread, then in bread crumb mixture. Place each breast on baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake for approximately 30-45 minutes on 375 degress or until golden brown.

Yields 4 servings

Each Serving: Calories 230 Fat 4.5 grams

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Want to eat some delicious Paleo recipes as soon as tonight? Go here to get your awesome Paleo cookbook today https://tr.im/thepaleodiet

You're going to love the amazing Paleo meal ideas in there

• 1 decade ago

Get the recipe from your brother. If he is any kind of brother he will give it to you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.