Do you prefer to listen to the radio or your own music (mp3s/CDs) while in the car, etc.?

I personally prefer to listen to my own music, as I hate listening to commercials and radio hosts blabbing.

Just a poll for fun! Thanks!

37 Answers

Relevance
  • nathan
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I have music playing in my head all the time-I don't need either.

• 1 decade ago

I hate the radio, I listen to my own music, on cassette, I don't have cd or mp3 player in my car, I'm totally old school

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I get so sick of the radio sometimes but there is a certain something about having a "DJ" or just not knowing what will play. I get sick of commercials though but my MP3 player I have to put to rest for a few days because I get used to the shuffle.

• 1 decade ago

Same, I'd rather listen to my own music while driving. In fact, if I forget to bring music to listen to, I'd be happier with no music at all then listening to the radio.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I never listen to radio; I can't STAND listening to music that everybody besides myself wants to hear. I only ever listen to the radio to catch up on news. I listen to my mp4 player most of the time because then I can select what I want to hear (depending on my mood) without commerical breaks, pointless drivel and annoying music.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i prefer to listen to my own music most times. Occasionally i'll listen to a radio station but they interrupt all the time with all sort of info.

At least with my own I can switch and choose what i'm in the mood to listen

• 1 decade ago

Definately my own music cds. I also find the radio hosts and commercials very annoying.

• 1 decade ago

Own music every time. Don't want bad news or blab on radio, traffic's bad enough without that.

• 1 decade ago

Radio to start with, if there's nothing decent to listen to or too many annoying adverts then I change to my own CD's.

• i aqree! commercials qet pretty annoyinq. and with radios,, u cnt really chanqe the sonq. but with ur own mp3, ipod, or whatever, u can always have ur own sonq choice. and not have 2 listen 2 the radio people talk.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Definitely my own music! All they play on the radio is overplayed songs with crappy lyrics. I just got an adapter for my iPod touch, and I love it!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.