Do you prefer to listen to the radio or your own music (mp3s/CDs) while in the car, etc.?

I personally prefer to listen to my own music, as I hate listening to commercials and radio hosts blabbing.

Just a poll for fun! Thanks!

• nathan
    Favorite Answer

I have music playing in my head all the time-I don't need either.

I hate the radio, I listen to my own music, on cassette, I don't have cd or mp3 player in my car, I'm totally old school

I get so sick of the radio sometimes but there is a certain something about having a "DJ" or just not knowing what will play. I get sick of commercials though but my MP3 player I have to put to rest for a few days because I get used to the shuffle.

Same, I'd rather listen to my own music while driving. In fact, if I forget to bring music to listen to, I'd be happier with no music at all then listening to the radio.

I never listen to radio; I can't STAND listening to music that everybody besides myself wants to hear. I only ever listen to the radio to catch up on news. I listen to my mp4 player most of the time because then I can select what I want to hear (depending on my mood) without commerical breaks, pointless drivel and annoying music.

• ?

i prefer to listen to my own music most times. Occasionally i'll listen to a radio station but they interrupt all the time with all sort of info.

At least with my own I can switch and choose what i'm in the mood to listen

Definately my own music cds. I also find the radio hosts and commercials very annoying.

Own music every time. Don't want bad news or blab on radio, traffic's bad enough without that.

Radio to start with, if there's nothing decent to listen to or too many annoying adverts then I change to my own CD's.

• i aqree! commercials qet pretty annoyinq. and with radios,, u cnt really chanqe the sonq. but with ur own mp3, ipod, or whatever, u can always have ur own sonq choice. and not have 2 listen 2 the radio people talk.

Definitely my own music! All they play on the radio is overplayed songs with crappy lyrics. I just got an adapter for my iPod touch, and I love it!