Help With Hair-loss Problem?
SO i believe i am losing my hair(its more than the regular 70-90 hair loss a day) i'd say i haven't counted but i recently washed my hair and its a lot to me..maybe i am paranoid or something.(i use Garnier Fructis Moisturize Work shampoo and Color shield conditioner(my hair is not Dyed tho)) (Tell me: http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i164/mr_sancheez...
"What can i do to have Less Hair loss and Make my hair stronger?" because i would just rub my hand back and i would see a hair or two come out. i'm only 17..and Male.=[
This is my hair Currently :http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i164/mr_sancheez...
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
anyway as we know - hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! Find out the actual cause of hair loss! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections ,hormonal problems, to mention a few.
year ago my husband suffered very much from hair loss too and he started trying everything you can imagine to stop his hair loss. the things that really worked for him was:
1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;
2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;
3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;
4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);
5) also he used herbal treatment - TrichoZed
It is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and it is an FDA approved product. I think it is very important!
It worked and still works for him!
I do not know if any pharmacies carry TrichoZed but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.trichozed.info/ingredients.php
It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) - a major cause of hair loss!
not only my and my husband`s own personal experience
- 1 decade ago
I can tell that products like Hair Genesis work, and you also get a chance to test it. It works like a supplement working from inside with vitamins and herbs etc.
You also need direct treatment of the scalp from the outside. I have found a great trick, combine more than one hair loss treatment product and you get the best result.
I even had hair loss for a stress, and use the Hair Genesis (I bought from this store > http://bit.ly/1FdwM9, with $20 off, every time!), and my hair returned to normal shortly.
- ennsLv 44 years ago
juvenile alopechia is in general induced by way of pressure additionally induced by way of ladies whom twirl and chunk their hair in the only spot, as a result pressure forming at the hair follicle inflicting splitting and breakage, hair dyes too can rationale this. I could advise rubbing a nut situated oil into the spot massaging it in for 10 mins an afternoon to stimulate new development, maintain your hair quick as not to rationale pressure within the period the longer your hair is the extra it has to battle to supply sufficient traditional oils that coat the hair and get to the ends. If the main issue has no longer be ready to be managed by way of the age of 17 you would must appear into a few choice measures. Hormones can also be very disruptive in teenage years and take a whilst to calm down.
- 1 decade ago
ask your doctor.