Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 1 decade ago

Is there any online writing classes that are free, meaning you don't have to pay for it to take it?

I'm trying to get better at writing, yet being almost 17 don't have any money to pay for classes. I would like to know if there are any free writing classes that I could take online

• DrIG
    Favorite Answer

A number of free online writing classes are described below./

• Kerry

OK yes YOUR talking about THE information bussiness which i know of only one person that is self made millionaire with providing these products E books and Videos that are instantly downloadable and YOU have no inventory to carry so the profits are great ! I would suggest YOU search for THE Name of Shawn casey HE is the only one that i know of that really will make YOUR business Grow and YES it cost Money to get his teaching for a YEAR the schooling runs as i remember it ! When YOUR done YOU will be able to create YOUR own E books websites and every thing YOU need to know how to make the money HE has ! This is ONE of the Legit online businesses that has been around for Years ! YOU may BE the greatest Writer in The world BUT IF YOU do not know how to advertise online YOU will never achieve success ! Even real world wrong advertsisng will destroy businesses faster than a train going full speed downhill into a brick wall ! THATS The KEY to making a success in your own business NOTHING else matters ! A dvertsing + T raffic = M oney IF YOU advertise YOU get traffic to YOUR website YOU will make MONEY !