Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

how do you get taller?

hi guys im trying to get tall so please help me

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well u grow in the when your asleep but u grow more in the dark so sleep in the dark i don't think u can speed it up i think you grow as tall as your gonna sorry enyway good luck xxx

• enns
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Well, you are approximately part-a-foot taller than traditional, that's beautiful tall. I'm now not certain what you imply via "too tall"? Women love tall guys, and in a lady's eyes, the taller the bigger, so you are by no means too tall to get the females. However, being too tall can motive wellness issues, however I consider that so long as you are now not over 7'zero, you will have to be quality. If you joined the NBA, you would not be wherever almost being the tallest participant.

• 5 years ago

3 Inches Grow Taller Formula : http://growtallersteps.com/

• 1 decade ago

You need to engage to more activities like kickboxing, tennis, basketball, volleyball. And do some stretching to make your spine straight. You don't know how much height is hidden in your curved backbone :)

And get enough sleep atleast 8 hours a day. Eat many protein rich foods. Go Less with carbohydrates bcuz they hinder growth.

Source(s): I just know it like how you know the F word :D
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

well....it's genetic...

but you can eat well (not too much) to keep the demands of you body

but you should really be happy no matter how tall are you, god gave you this, and remember that not the tall that matters, there are many things more important and you can work on them...

finally imagine if all people are tall!!!!!!!!!!!! this will be bad, also if they all were shot, so there must differences.

• 1 decade ago

u got to have fresh genes in u.

there r alot of medicines available but u will waste money.

only way left is to let the nature work. it will take u to the height that is in ur genes. n than u can just believe that u love urself the way u r.

dont waste money on anything available in market that say it makes u tall.

• 1 decade ago

Eat healthy foods, take vitamins daily, drink lotss of water!

(:

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try protein

• 1 decade ago

practice yoga (it streaches your limbs) and eat alot of veggies and fruits

• 1 decade ago

fish oil pills

Source(s): experience
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.