have you ever fallen for a gay boy?

i feel terrible for him, because i had thought he was just shy, needed a bit of coaxing... turns out he was gay [his sister told me later], and i was just tormenting him, making him regret his decision... not good! has anybody else made a fool of themselves?

• Nicole
    Favorite Answer

I once thought a gay guy was hot, but found out he was gay. It disappointed me that I could never have him, because he wasn't straight and never would be. Then again I wouldn't want to date him if he was oscillating.

• Cole

You know it's not like he can't be straight again. (All you people that claim you're born with it can just shut up now cause it's not true and you're delusional.) Stay his friend and see if he doesn't change his mind.

yes i always like gay guys! i dont know they are but they always end up being gay, and it sucks!

• Boss

Whats wrong with showing him your interested, whats wrong with him being straight?

yes i know how you feel