ooooo
Lv 6

Is it just me (girls guys answer)?

but people who wear heels to high school are trying to hard mianly freshmen i get if its your birthday or your a senior its ok after that trying to hard btw way this how i dress so if you think i have no style your wrong http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=10925491

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah, it's annoying sometimes. I agree though, I could see them wearing high heels on a special occasion, but if it isn't, why wear them? It is funny when they trip though. Cute style by the way.

• 1 decade ago

I wear heels/wedges to school all the time, but only because I'm super short, only 5'1", so heels help me look normal. The highest I wear is 2.5", and its actually very comfortable after you break the shoes in. But that's just me.

Source(s): senior this fall!
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I think Freshman shouldnt wear heels unless its a special occasion; like a dance or somethinqq.

But i think seniors & juniors can wear em.

But im deffinetly probably not qonna wear them maybe until i become a senior or junior.

But i stick to wedqes.:)

You have nice style:)

I love converse.

• 1 decade ago

Well not if it compliments their outfit, but just to wear heels to 'look cool' um yeah they're trying too hard.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think wearing high heels to are ridiculous, your style is relaxed.

• 1 decade ago

i always wear heels. they are comfortable and cuter than those hideous converse things people seem to love. but thats just me, and i tend to have a classier style anyways.

i just hate it when girls cant walk in heels though, and have to keep their legs bent. if they cant walk in them, they shouldnt be wearing them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no u arnt trying to hard thts stupid

??? and yes ur style is fine not the hottest stuff but its fine

• 1 decade ago

i dont really care

i dress the same as you do

• 1 decade ago

i dont think its a big deal.

if your outfit looks good with heels, wear heels.

its really stupid to say freshmen cant wear heels but seniors can. wtf? theres no age limit.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yea its funny when they trip

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.