What is your way of taking care of a sunburn?

Oops! I got burned yesterday. I've been putting my am-lactin lotion on it and it seems to help along with a cold towel draped over my chest and shoulders.

What do you do when YOU get burned?

i think my skin doesn't like aloe vera

Favorite Answer

I usually fill my bathtub with as cold as I can handle water. Then I sit in there for about a half hour. Then I take a towel and submerge it in the cold water and ring it out. Then I drape it around the burn't area. I usually put lotion or aloe on the area. I sleep with the damp towel as well. Hope I helped (: Best Answer Please (:

Source(s): personal expirences

The best way to deal with your sunburn and to make it go away fast is Aloe Vera and it also makes the burn feel so much better!

i rub aloe vera into the burn very carefully then stand in front of a fan wherever the burn is. For example, when i burned my back really badly, i put aloe vera on it then sat on my bed with my back to a fan that was on high. this really cools it off and soothes it w/out pain. :)

Source(s): experience

Aloe Vera helps alot :)

I put Aloe Vera on it.

I apply lots of lotion to trigger my skin to start pealing so the sunburn can go away faster.

as john madden would say,

boom! toughactintonactin and its gone