If close to a 100 billion humans have lived on earth, how many of them are in hell for eternity?

Update:

Reference for 100 billion figure:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12288594

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

none

• 1 decade ago

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

We really do not want to know; we want to stop another from going. One more is one too many. Rather than focus on Hell, why not focus on Heaven? Why not focus on the fact that Jesus died for us and wants us to obey him? If you do this, Heaven belongs to you.

Many ask Jesus to come into their hearts then turn their backs on him and go back to the things of the world in full force. Someone has convinced them that they can do and say anything once they have said yes to Jesus. Well, I say how convenient!!!

• Sara
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Worldwide, 56,597,034 people die each year, according to figures collected in 2005. However, the population was not so large in earlier eras. I'm fascinated as to how you were able to project figures for how many actually died in the past, before there was any sort of census count.

As for Hell, I don't believe in it.

• 1 decade ago

I'm not qualified to judge....Romans chapter 2 does raise some interesting possibilities, though. Take a read. (specifically vs 14-16)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

None yet... and 99.9% of people will go to some form of heaven. There isn't just a "heaven and hell"...

God loves us way more than that.

Source(s): Eternally LDS
  • 1 decade ago

The # is known to God alone, as are the # of those to be with Him.

peace

your friend

• Xray
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Thats where the party is man. Who needs a trumpet playing band?

• 1 decade ago

Only those who are actually guilty of breaking God's Moral Law, who have not asked God to forgive them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.