i need to interpret this dream..please help?

okay well first let me tell you this.. my one of my dads best friends died a few weeks ago, he was an alcoholic and i knew him since i was a baby but i didnt go to his funeral.

okay,here's the dream..

in my dream i was in a strange house that was supposenly my dads..and we were all in the computer room & me and my step mom saw a big shawdow of a man walk past and we screamed & my dad went to see & it was ron (the one that died) & he was a ghost in my dream he was dressed in a suit, and he was just talking to my dad & their other friend jay. then ron said i feel so alive now.. then i saw some other ghost & i woke up.. what does this mean?

Favorite Answer

First of all, I don't know how old you are and how old this friend of your dad is. Also, I had no idea how close you were with this dead uncle of yours. (Close means you guys talk a lot!?)

Projecting him as a ghost and saying he is so alive may be just a statement to tell you that you feel regret not to be at his funeral. This is only if you were kind of close to him.

However, if you were not that close, the flash of his images and plot of him coming into your subconscious mind may be telling you that you are seeking for certainty. His being ghost in your dream is a symbol of uncertainty in you. Perhaps, lately you feel uncertain about certain things in life and that is why you dreamed of him.

Source(s): insight