Uncircumsized or circumcised, which one feels better?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I was circumcised at birth and I have since restored my foreskin. I have been both circumcised and uncircumcised so I have experienced sex both ways.

Sex is much better with a foreskin, even a restored one. My female partner used to get sore from sex and we needed lubricant. Now, she does not get sore and we don't need lubricant. We both enjoy sex a whole lot more. Both of us vote for intact (uncircumcised) as being more sexually fulfilling and enjoyable.

• Connor
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

As a gay male they both can feel great however uncircumcised has a little bit better of a gliding motion, it's more comfortable.

However every study done on the subject has shown women get more enjoyment out of an uncircumcised penis than a circumcised one.

-Connor

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

For the male: in maximum cases an uncircumcised penis might "sense" greater valuable for the reason that there are greater nerve endings left intact on the indoors foreskin. additionally, the foreskin covers the glans a great style of the time conserving it moist and comfortable. whilst the penis is circumcised, you loose all of those nerve endings on ridged band of the indoors foreskin and the glans will become permenantly uncovered to friction which desensitzes it. on the different hand, if the guy has an exceedingly tight foreskin or an exceedingly comfortable penis, circumcised might needless to say be greater valuable for them because of the fact it relieves that project by making use of allowing the glans to be uncovered for greater touch whilst on an identical time offering a reasonable alleviation in sensitivity. So it fairly relies upon on the guy so a methods as which one is going to "sense" greater valuable. For the female: no question, 9 cases out of 10 a woman is going to assert that an uncircumcised penis feels greater valuable. the reason of it relatively is because of the fact the foreskin grants a "gliding" action for the time of sexual intercourse which reduces friction interior the vagina. additionally, because of the fact the uncircumcised penis is many times somewhat greater comfortable, the male does not could thrust as complicated to realize orgasm it fairly is likewise greater comfortable for the girls. some women folk choose circumcised penises greater becaues of seems or probably whilst performing oral intercourse, yet whilst it is composed of intercourse, the overwhelming majority continually say uncircumcised is greater valuable.

• 1 decade ago

There isn't a difference in the 'feel' at all. The uncircumcised is just more difficult to keep clean. A responsible man has to pay attention is all.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • MHMcHH
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

No difference

• TSM
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

If you are wearing a condom, which everybody should be, then it doesn't matter.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.