Ever heard of the Scam company called Auto Sellers Network or www.autosellernetwork.com? They are just out to?

Autosellernetwork.com or Auto Seller Network is a total scam, I am wondering if anyone else used them?

Favorite Answer

Never heard of them until you posted.

I did a quick search on their site for a Jeep. They came up with 2.

Autotrader can come up with a hundred or more.

www.autotrader.com

The first answerer couldn't find the question, I suggest you start at a question mark and work backwards. As to your question: PT Barnum said that there was a sucker born every minute. Con men always target the superstitious and the dim-witted and they see potential for great profit from the "Global Warming is our new religion" fanatics. Line them up and bend them over, they are gonna get what they deserve, just a little whirlwind reaping. Oh, and about the melting ice at the north pole, they don't tell you that ice is BUILDING just as fast on the south pole. Wake up people, extrapolation is NOT real science, it is friggin voodoo science. With the same lame kind of science, I could prove that by the end of this year the entire United States will be underwater.