Who thinks Lucius Malfoy is like the Worst deatheater ever?

I am VERY BORED!!!! OK SO NO HATING! Please

I was rereading Harry Potter the other day and I realised he has failed at every attempt to do something for the Voldemort!

A real death eater was Bellatrix even though she was evil but she still was; she actually admitted to it unlike him who said he was under the imperius curse! He failed with the Dairy and getting the prophecy

Favorite Answer

I just wanted to get the Diary away I did not want it any more because i thought he was dead. They had the whole Order of the Phoenix it was them that stopped me from getting it their were other Death Eaters their other then me. I did not even want to be a Death Eater any more he was threatening my son.

• anon

I think it's Bellatrix. I remember when going over to Shell Cottage I noticed a grave. I came closer, and I saw it said Dobby. I did like him.

And Bellatrix killed Padfoot, one of my long-time best friends. There's no replacing Sirius.

• .

i don't think he tried very hard. voldemort even told him that he didn't come back to him (i think, i can't remember too well right now). he was trying to do the tasks but he wasn't trying hard enough. bellatrix, on the other hand, was the most faithful and willing to do anything for voldemort.

Lucius is unworthy of doing The Dark Lord's bidding, as I have stated before. I'm surprised he hasn't been killed yet.

Yes, he does seem to fail a lot.

i feel quite sad for more Lucius. he indeed is a failure.

Agreed. !

He's a fraud.