Is it bad to eat a whole pack of fresh blueberries in one day?

Like at once? I don't know how to describe how big the container is, but it's like somewhat small, the normal type? Is it bad, and what will happen if I eat it all?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

??

Uh, NO. As a matter of fact, it would be great for you if you could eat a container a day!

Berries are FULL of cancer-fighting agents.

If you are not used to eating berries, you might want to eat half today, half tomorrow - there is a small chance you might experience some digestive difficulties. It's not very likely - but you might get the runs.

• 1 decade ago

No, in fact blueberries stop cholesterol from settling in your arteries. It's good to eat them 3 times a week. It's not good to eat that much all the time, but eating a container of blueberries in front of the television is better than a bag of potato chips.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I'm not a doctor or nutritionist, but I would say no. At least if you don't have a medical condition such as diabetes where you have to careful of your blood sugar levels. You're consuming a good blend of fruit, high in antioxidants, vitamins and papain. If that's all that you eat, though, you may wish to increase your protein intake as well as more fiber.

• 4 years ago

Can You Overdose On Blueberries

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Chali
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

The worst that should happen is a little softening of your stool.

And that happens with any fruit if you eat too much.

Those small containers from the super market shouldn't really be too much. But a serving size is about half a cup.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That sounds pretty delicous reight now actually.

Unless you eat like 50 pounds a day,

that could just be a weight issue.

Source(s): T.V.
  • kymba
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

No it's absolutely fine! You should be proud of yourself cos blueberries are considered as one of the world's super foods, they help lower cholesterol and they're full of antioxidants and vitamins! =)

• 1 decade ago

Your stomach might hurt a little bit. Other than that, I don't understand how it could be bad.

• Zeera
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Nope.

I've never heard or read any warnings about overdosing on blueberries.

. . .except that little smartaleck in WILLY WONKA . . .

• 1 decade ago

Ok I don't think that this will help at all, but I do it and I am wondering it too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.