How do i reduce the bigness of my computer?

My computer is infected with spyware and trojan e.t.c. So a PC expert came in a told us to use safe mode with networking for a while..

When i turned on safe mode as administator the computer was bold as in the screen was big. and some of the stuff wont fit in all at once.. So i opened internet explorer and turned the text view to smallest. Then i changed to full screen but it is still to big and when i opened folders and control panel, my computer excetara... it was all still bold there must be some way i can all fit it in at once... and my computer screen is massively big.

Help me please!!

• dude
    Favorite Answer

This is normal in safe mode because the controls for some things, like the monitor, are disabled in safe mode.

You need to invest in a good anti-virus/anti-spyware program.

after running this program, go into uninstall programs and uninstall junk. Look for Temp files and folders, get rid of them. Then defragment your computer.

you might need to fix your resolution.

go to your control panel and go to appearance and themes or whatever and go to resolution and turn it all the way up. i think.