What race are the people of Bahrain?

I am aware "arab" is something you may want to say. But I was thinking of the roots, arab can mean many many things, I would just like to hear about the true roots of the people. Ex: where they originally came from, whom they may have mixed with ect.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would say Caucasian, but there are also many Urdu, Indian, Bengali, Tamil, Indonesian, workers in many of the Gulf States..

And Im not sure what race Bengals. Tamils, and other southern Asians, are grouped in...

perhaps an Austro-Caucasianoid, Mongoloid mix?

Im sorry for my ignorance, but just trying to give out an idea of what its like...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Middle Eastern.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

i'm not sure how plenty Lewis is heavier than Alonso. I reckon Lewis has been quicker this weekend so i think of it is going to likely be him pipping his teammate, barring team orders. My prediction is yet another Mclaren a million-2. Ferrari would be in disarray for the period of the 5 weeks until the subsequent race.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Probably Saudi Arabia. Influence from Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, and Arabs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Something like 50% of the population is ex pats from various asian coutries (china, india, etc..) Then the native (arab) population makes up the rest.

edit open minded below arabs were never european. They are semetic and native to africa.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Asain

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

middle east asians mixed east africans ( ethiopian influence) and some mediteranean trait just like most middle easterners and indians

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/36/80950665_3155011...

http://www.bahraingateway.org/view/images/section/...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

middle eastern

• 1 decade ago

caucasian and afro arab....

African slave were brought to southern Iran, and the gulf states, thus there are black and part black populations there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.