KillerKara asked in PetsBirds · 1 decade ago

Should i Help the little bird?

Yesterday we feed it alittle bit and we set it free, poor thing it hurt its neck and can't fly yet.So today I can back to check on it and its still breathing, I'm so worried!!What should I do! My parents dint want to go to a vet with it or let me keep it till it gets better! I don't want it to dieeee!

Favorite Answer

Find a wildlife rehabber in your area and they can cone pick i up. They have the know-how, expertise, medicines, and facility to care for birds and other wildlife. The bird would probably do much better at a proper animal facility. Plus, it is illegal to keep wild birds as pets without a permit (unless it is a sparrow, starling, or pigeon).

All the best!

Source(s): I had a pet sparrow and have done quite a lot of research on wild birds and their care.

take him to a wild life place

well if you call animal control they will probably put it down...so....im not sure, something could be seroiusly wrong with it. It might need the vet but idk...