Planning trip in may 2010 to Paris, Switzerland, Rome and Holland..?

i want to stay with families/hostels etc. and minimise stay costs.. one week eack location . pls sugest me

Favorite Answer

Try going to www.craigslist.org - look at the vacation rentals or rooms section. It's usually cheap and the rooms are clean. You could also seach for hostels through google. Hostels are fun if you're young and if you travel with your friends. My friends and I used www.simplytraveltoday.com to book our hotel rooms when we went to Europe last spring. We wanted to save on hotel costs, but didn't want to stay in hostels since it's not private living. If you go to Switzerland, you HAVE to go sky diving! :)

Good luck!

considered one of my accountable excitement songs that I refuse to enable any of my friends hear is "Get Down" by using B4-4, because of fact often times you get a prefer for some early 2000s Canadian boy band pop track.