Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Any tips on flirting in class?

I'm about to go back to school (for my sophomore year in high school), and I've developed an interest in a guy who I've talked to some on Facebook, but haven't communicated much with in real life. I know for a fact that we're going to be in the same drama class this coming school year, but from what I've noticed in the past, it's a smidge tough to flirt with a guy while you're in class trying to take notes. A couple of other details:

-I took a drama class last year, and the drama room doesn't have any desks or assigned seats. However, people still tend to sit in the same general spot every day. Go figure.

-Since it's drama, we do a lot of group stuff, some of which is for competition. Should I try to be in his group, or would it be too tough to focus on working while still getting to know him a little better?

As you can probably tell, I have very little experience when it comes to relationships. I have lots of guy friends, but I'd like for this one to try and become a little more. Tips?

Favorite Answer

When you see him in class, always smile make eye contact and hold the gaze for a few seconds. Once in awhile wink at him, and find reasons to talk to him.