Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Can anyone trade an Growlithe on Pokemon Platinum?

i'm wanting a growlithe to play on at pokemon platinum, though i don't have any pokemons i can offer in trade actually, i just began to play ^^'

so, can anyone help me ?? :)

Favorite Answer

I have the same problem, Growithe is my favorite Pokemon and I really want it on Platinum. But what Iam going to do is wait till pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver come out, because in Heart Gold one of the exclusive Pokemon is Growlithe! So you will be set.

Source(s): My brain. :))

No offence, yet it is almost a stupid question. Pokemon Diamond and Platinum are the two from the 4th era, so of path! i'm assuming your chum is using a jap Pokemon Platinum. in any different case, your chum has a hacked game. in case you like the Sky Forme of Shaymin, make helpful that's conserving the Glacedia flower, that's modern-day in Floaroma city in Platinum.

No offence, yet this is form of a stupid question. Pokemon Diamond and Platinum are the two from the 4th technology, so of direction! i'm assuming your buddy is using a eastern Pokemon Platinum. otherwise, your buddy has a hacked pastime. in case you opt for the Sky Forme of Shaymin, be sure it incredibly is protecting the Glacedia flower, this is present in Floaroma city in Platinum.

For what Pokemon?