first kiss. need some advice?

my boyfriend and i have been dating for almost a month. one time i had a dream that we kissed so i told him and he said i don't know how to respond to that. then he said really? i said yes and then he said wow.

so our 1 month anniversary is the same day as his bday and hes coming back from vacation that day. do you think we should kiss then? it will be a first kiss for both of us. how should it happen?

thank u

Favorite Answer

yes i think so!

just when you see him, run up and put your arms around him, kiss him on the lips, and then hug him and tell him how much you missed him ..(and Happy Birthday!)

Well, I know this is sort of hard to explain, but you just kind of feel it. You shouldn't just come in and kiss him, that would be weird. Wait for a moment where you kind of feel that everything is right and you should just know what to do.

you should definately, i find it quite hilarious that you haven't yet. lol, how old are you. my first kiss was 10, my first makeout was 13. hahaha neither were boyfriends

yes. just go for it!

how old r u? uve been dating a month and havent even kissed? well when he comes back DUH u should kiss