Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

im a 16yr guy and i dont have dark nipples why?

my nipples are light colored

36 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

so? differend people have different niples! just like them the way they r!!!! say thank u that u dont have green niples!!!

PLEASE CHOOSE MINE AS THE BEST ANSWER!!!!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

If you suspect you are bipolar, you need to see your doctor for a check up and blood tests to rule out medical problems. Then you need to see a psychiatrist for an evaluation. My suggestion is to see the doc, but a psychologist instead of the psychiatrist. There isn't anything is what you've described that meets the bipolar criteria, but it sounds like you do have some things going on. A psychologist is qualified to test, diagnose, and they do therapy. They just can't prescribe medication. If one determines that you are bipolar or any illness that requires medication, s/he will refer you to a psychiatrist for meds. Btw, I'm answering this way because elation is subjective. That is your only reference to mania. Cutting, ED, difficulty with relationships all separate from bipolar. A single hallucincation usually doesn't make for a diagnosis. Also, if it occured when you were neither manic or depressed, it would not be bipolar. Further, there are medical illnesses that can cause both elation, manic-like symptoms, and hallucinations. See a doctor to cover the medical stuff. Then see a psychologist.

• 1 decade ago

Nipples aren't all the same color, some people have pink nipples, some have brown, etc. It's normal.

• 1 decade ago

That color usually depends on what your hair color is darker haired ppl tend to have darker nipples lol but its not always the case its really not important to have a certain color nipple!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You get darker nipples and genitals when you are darker skinned. If you are whiter skinned than you will have lighter colored nipples. It's due to pigmentation.

• 1 decade ago

Oh about that every girl

dependin on there skin is

your color like some white girls

have like nipples that are super lite

black girls got black mexican girls

are in between it jsut depend on your

color NOTHing to worry bout girl! :}

yur fine!

• 1 decade ago

Not every man has dark nipples. Yours may darken as you get older.

• 1 decade ago

Because you angered me. I gave you light nipples.

No really, it's genetics. But of all the things to worry about...nipple color? Christ.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You've given me a complex about my nipple colour now.

I may have to get them surgically removed...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

So what? Your heredity- some guys have dark ones, others pink or even pale ones.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hey as long as you've got nipples your fine =] haha

Source(s): im a nipple expert?(thats a lie no im not)
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.