What do I tell my boyfriend? There is a rumor that his best friend and i made out...?

On saturday we all went to a party and my boyfriend got pretty drunk, his friend got really drunk, and i only got buzzed. my boyfriend's best friend and i were dancing because we are also friends and now there are rumors that we made out and i know we didn't!! i was drunk but not to the point where i can't remember what happened. i want to tell my boyfriend before he hears anything but i don't know what to say!! please help me i feel sick to my stomach :/

Favorite Answer

Tell him the truth, now, before he hears it from someone else. If he does and he doesn't believe you, his girlfriend, he's not worth worrying about.

• Just say:

You: I just want to let you know that there is a rumor going around that me and _____ madeout on saturday. This is not true. I wouldn't do that to you. I know we were all pretty drunk but I wasn't drunk to the point that I couldn't remember what happened. I know that I didn't make out with him so please ignore the rumor!

If he really loves you and has trust in you, then this won't be a problem. He will most likely believe you (:

i think of Matt likes you. Confront the girl, this is the only way you will discover out for particular. Warren isn't gonna assist you recognize the certainty, yet Anna would not have any reason to lie, magnificent? stable success.

get him alone and just tell him the truth. dont lie whatsoever.

just say

"i have something to tell you....don't get the wrong idea, i swear that i didnt do this. i just wanted to tell you before you heard the rumors that people made up....you know that party we were at???......etc"

good luck

well u shouldnt have been drinking illegally i assume but he shud believe u instead of some rumors and he shud b able to trust you and his bestfriend too but soon it'll go away just like all rumors do

how about " right just so you know, cause people are saying me and youre friend made out, i just want to tell you we didnt...i promise..just to make sure you know" and then a big cheesey grin =]

tell him the truth....you will be fine