I don't know how to work my new shower!?

I just moved into my new apartment and the office is closed so I can't ask them how to use it! It's a shower/bath combo but the spout where the water comes out doesn't have the tab on the top that you pull to make the water come out of the shower head instead of the bath spout. It has a shower head so it MUST work, but the bath spout is completely smooth on the top. I've never used one like this before and was wondering if there was some sort of trick!

Thanks in advance for the help :-)

Favorite Answer

Sometimes on a single hot/cold handle where as you turn the handle the water gets warmer or colder, you may have to pull the handle out towards you to switch to shower head. If you have two handles hot/cold the shower release could be on the shower head itself. After that I don't know, unless there is a turn on/off on the connection to the shower head on the pipe coming out of the wall.

Good luck

under where you adjust the water temperature, is there a sliding switch?

Sometimes it is a little hidden. Look at the valve from a few different angles. I'd guess you are over thinking it and it is not as difficult as you think it might be.