Is he dangerous to my friend? Help?

Hey

so my friend Cassie is under the impression that her supposed 15 year old boyfriend is a paramedic, who works under his mom's liscense at a hospital that doesnt show up in google searches because it is 'private'.

he also claims to not go to school. to be set for life

to go bars

and to be able to drive.

he also claims that his mom got laid off but hes still working under her liscense.

his 'mom' goes along with ridiculous stories n he is over protective and obsessed with her location, who shes with, and other detials of her personal life at all time.

he's also named after a famous football player, he plays football at the school he doesnt attend..

He pressures her for nude pics and that when they finally meet that they HAVE to have sex.

he also claims to live in Vermont.

we need answers. help???

I know he's dangerous and she just doesn't get it. I need help.Hopefully showing her your responses might help?

Favorite Answer

come on now, ya should be smart enough to know if it sounds like bull then it is. he is obviously a liar and just trying to get laid. you don't need anyone to tell you he is a very wrong choice. to be honest i almost feel like i am wastin time here but if it keeps a 15 year old from getting raped then there you go.

ok back to this, if you need help, just let her go, she will be sorry. hospitals are not stupid to let a 15 year old be a paramedic. and if he is set for life, why work? this guy is no player, he may try to be but i am willing to bet he hasn't even been laid. he tries to hard. a smart man learns from his own mistakes, a wise man learns from others. if she is not willing to listen let her go and feel stupid. in my opinion she is already stupid for not realizing this, she is tryin to rush something.

• jenius

He is making way too many claims to be true. Vermont is just as strict as any other state about liquor laws(I live in New Hampshire and have been there). I also doubt very much a school would let him participate in their sports program if he wasn't an attending student. The pressure for nude pics and saying they have to have sex would have been enough for me to ditch this guy already. Why is she wasting her time with this loser?

he sounds dangerous to me i wouldn't trust him.

his stories don't match at all, he sounds like hes just trying to get in her pants, if she hasn't met him theres no point in goin threw with any of it.

Yes he is dangerous to your friend

he is just a compulsive liar and a player

• yes, duh. he sounds crazy *** hell.

sound like she met em off dha internet, becuz dey neva met. anybody off dha internet is just about dangerous 2 mi

he's dangerous.