Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

what vehicles are considered "cheap" and "noob" in gunbound?

ive started playing gunbound yesterday and im just curious what vehicles are the ones that ppl will bash you for using. i know that big foot is one for sure. vehicles like the boomerang and etc i know are for experienced players. so yeah the question if anyone can answer thx. oh and i like to use lightening. is lightening considered cheap?

Favorite Answer

Personally I like using Ice, Lightning, Nak and sometimes Grub. Unfortunately Nak and grub sometimes get ragged on for being cheap because they are easy to use.

Source(s): my opinion

yup I have right before ending my first marriage. I even had a friend that was interested in helping me. But I was just really starved for attention, confused about my life and well a bit curious. I didn't want to end up hurting her in my confused state so I didn't allow anything to begin. She was sweet and if I was going to switch I would give her a call.