Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

i jus need some advice(: please?

i really like this guy. He's 20 and im 17.

we've hung 3 times so far

and the third time we hung i had sex with him

do you think this guy is going to ask me out ?

i feel like im putting my self out to him for nothing. when i want a relationship...

like how do i tell him this? we dont even talk unless he wants to hang with me.. then all we end up doing is hookin up.

Why would he ask you out? You already gave him what he wanted. Probably thinks you just want to be friends with benefits now. Next time don't give in, unless that's what you want too.

is a relationship what you truly want ? would someone truly want a relationship by having sex on the third time of meeting ?

you need to evaluate things, and see things through the perception of a mans eyez !

Well it sounds like he just wants to be your f u c k buddy.

But, if you really want something more, it won't hurt to ask him if he wants that too.

The worst he can say is no... And that's not all that bad.

Peace.

:)

Thats just wrong!You shouldn't even have you know what!! I know that i'm just 11, but I sill know that you shouldn't have um hum!At such a young age.17 doesn't seem young but it is for that specific thing

well he is just using you for sex honey,he ain't gonna ask you out,probably would act like he didn't know you if you met him in a nice place

I think you answered your own question. He's using you for sex.

leave him alone he is not interested into being serious unless its about hitting it.