What is considered good cell phone battery life?

How many hours?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well i can leave my phone for two days without charging... lots of other people i know have to charge theirs every 20 hours

• 4 years ago

The charger circuitry may well be at a loss for words. i think of one or 2 of the connections are (or must be) for an inner temperature measuring circuit, and putting 2 of them in parallel will reason the circuit to no longer artwork, and charging to no longer artwork genuine. Why no longer get a clean battery. Your contemporary battery may well be previous and run down. they do no longer final lots better than a 300 and sixty 5 days. they arrive in different capacities, (mA-hour score), get the biggest you will locate.

• 1 decade ago

depends how much you use it. If its just in sleep mode it could last about 2 weeks, but if your texting every minute of the day it might only last 10 hours. I do about 50 texts a day and it lasts 2 days.

• 1 decade ago

hell, with my old phone, if it made it through the day i was a happy camper. but my Env 3 can go 3 days w/o charging if i wanted. so i would say thats pretty good :) but personally, if i can make it to midnight w/o needing a charge, thats good enough for me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

3 days without turning it off at all and also playing music all the time, ringing and texting alot and having your bluetooth on all the time. if you don't do all that then it should last longer.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

48-82 i think.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.