what should i do with my hair?

so like 6 months ago i dyed my hair medium blond (before i was light brown) and now it's grown out some and it looks kinda trashy with my roots showing. i want to dye my hair back to the original color, but im a swimmer and i was told that the chlorine would screw it all up so it's not worth it. what can i do?

Update:

shaving it off sounds great!!! i've gotta go suck some cock now...

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the chlorine will only visibly screw up hair if it's blonde. but if you swim 1-2 days after you dye it, it can make your hair brittle, depending on what type of dye you use and how strong your hair is. dying it from medium blonde to light brown isn't very severe, so you shouldn't have a problem.

• 1 decade ago

why would chlorine mess up your hair if you colored it back to your original color? did the chlorine mess up the blonde? that doesn't make sense to me.

i think you should dye your hair back to the original color, that's what i would do. that's going to save you a lot of damage and stress. make sure you take care of your color though so it doesn't fade and get gross.

you should probably go to a salon though and see what they say. just go get your hair cut and ask them about hair color, you don't even have to get your hair colored by them, just ask their opinion. the salon is going to know what will work best. hope i helped : )

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Chlorine wont mess up your dye job unless you go swimming the day or 2 after. After you dye your hair just wait 3 days and go swimming. :) you will be okay.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

dont let swimming affect the way you want to look dye your hair the colour you want and wear a cap in the swimming pool i know it isn't the most nice thing when you wear a cap but think of it this way when you walk out of the swimming pool you'll be fabulous with your newly dyed hair

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

okay ignore the other ugly comment.

try using some hair products

Herbal Essences has some really cheap and great pomade

and even check out bed head stuff to either bounce up your roots and make them less noticeable

email me for exact prices and stuff

false_pretenseapparatusgirl@ymail.com

• 1 decade ago

Just keep your hair normal..... do a good hairstyle(medium hair is steps)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I DONT KNOW . Sorry . Answer Mine ??

It Would Be Greatley Appriciated !!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnCQN...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if i were u i would go to a hairdresser and ask them >>

Source(s): just a guess but all hairdressers are experts
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.