If a man achieves orgasm does his facial hair grow faster?

Favorite Answer

I don't think so. I was wondering the same thing. I talked to my talk therapist about it and she said it was a myth but she didn't think so. I really don't think so. You might think that since after, you feel like it's a boost or it goes slower but they are just two different factors.

Not at all.

However, there is a connection with the level of testosterone and the amount of facial hair a person can grow. This is ironic because high testosterone is also linked to balding on top. What the hell, you ask? Well...so does everyone. The human body is crazy :D

The hair is not just a part of your body and it is a symbol of beauty, status and health. It is important for you to take proper care of your health in order to prevent early hair loss. Learn here https://bitly.im/aNLuM It is not a very serious problem and with a little bit of caution you will be able to prevent further hair loss. There are certain uncontrollable factors like pregnancy conditions or certain illness or genetic factors that will result in hair loss. But, this does not mean that you cannot do something about your hair loss.

You know there is a Papua Guinea group who use, orgasm and the ingesting of semen as a right to passage to reach man hood.

the stuff does contain testosterone so it would help the man bits work better or grow better.

Of course not, lots of guys don't even have any significant amount of facial hair even as adults, but they sure do have orgasms.

No, there's not a relation between any kind of hair and an orgasm

Two different things cause I get it every day and my facial hair grows slow as a mother ******.

No. Orgasm and facial hair (or ANY hair, for that matter) have no relationship.

• bussie

placed on hats. They stretch out your hair if its wavy, no longer saying this could make it strengthen quicker yet have damp hair and slowly place a hat on it for like 30 minutes to an hour. the take it off slowly, then brush and your hair must be flatter.

I agree they are two totally different hormones. Just like when people lose weight or lift weights there fat doesn't turn into muscle or vice versa. Muscle stays muscle and fat stays fat.