Pretty Boy asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

John Cena liked his roommate?

Story of John Cena when he was a Young man.

John invited his mother over for dinner. During the meal, his mother couldn't help noticing how handsome John's roommate was. She had long been suspicious of Johns' sexual orientation and this only made her more curious.

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between John and the roommate than met the eye.

Reading his mom's thoughts, John volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Mark and I are just roommates."

About a week later, Mark came to John and said, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the beautiful silver gravy ladle. You don't suppose she took it, do you?"

John said, "Well, I doubt it, but I'll write her a letter just to be sure." So he sat down and wrote: "Dear Mother, I'm not saying you 'did' take a gravy ladle from my house, and I'm not saying you 'did not' take a gravy ladle. But the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you were here for dinner."

Several days later, John received a letter from his mother which read: "Dear Son, I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Mark, and I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with Mark. But the fact remains that if he was sleeping in his own bed, he would have found the gravy ladle by now. Love, Mom"

Favorite Answer

You are an awesome troll, dont you ever leave us

• lanny

human beings say that is puffed up, undesirable mic skills (that is a load of bull), besides the fact that the clarification, i does not blame Cena, yet blame the writers for reserving Cena like this. I even tend to have faith human beings seem to ignore that that is undesirable writing and not Cena's fault. there replaced into as quickly as a time the place Cena could be a similar guy decrease than distinctive writing and human beings enjoyed him.

Hahaa funniest story i've ever heard,john cena the fighter..i dont believe he's gay.

Once again you managed to make me laugh Mr Troll.

i have never laughed at anything a troll has said until this day,ilmao seriously that was funny.

Yeah, nice made up story. Now what's the question?

• Lena

Please tell me what were they using the gravy ladle for :(

i want to know, i don't get it

I seriously dont get it lol

Im kinda slow sometimes I guess.

I get your other ones though.

Answer mine people: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArFi_...

Ouch lol

Source(s): Gawd

why bother even talking about this its all fake. god you guys mmust all be huge fruitcakes