IM NOT CREEPY! (this is a reply to monikas question)?

Okay, So in the beginning, my sister was using this, and she still does sometimes, i have 3 sisters, and i was mike muller cuz i was bored as hell. lol. im not mike muller, and im not a 12/13/14 year old girl lol trust me =P

plz star and plz tell ppl about this! i need them to see! u dont have to post an answer, just star so i know you saw it. sorry about that lol, it probabaly confused ur little girl minds *pats head*

well u dont have to trust me, cuz well to be honest i dont care, yeah i act girly sometimes but thats cuz im a friggin metrosexual lol.

Favorite Answer

lolwut.

If you read the answers, you can see that we didn't judge you:

I said:

Okay, just to remind y'all let's not jump to conclusions (like we did on the GameGal stalker issue)

In the one where he says he is 13, that could have been his sister... he said something about his sister wearing a red dress once so it could be her using his Y!A, also in the 60s one it could be her. Although that doesn't fit in with the "I clean my sister's room" unless he has 2 sisters... which he does because he says so in the adoption question... which was maybe hypothetical?

I'm not sure, we should ask him to explain for himself to be fair. Innocent until proven guilty. There are two sides to every coin.

and hey it's fine if you act girly sometimes... TH family wouldn't be the same without our resident mindfreak :P

We pretty much gathered that it was your sisters cause you talked about a sister in your haircut question... don't worry and don't go!

I don't think ur creepy at all! In fact, I think ur pretty dang cool!! hehe!

the whole sister thing explains a lot

• your not a creep( deletes answer to monika's question) but now that i know it was your sisters :)

you're this "mike muller" person. ir's not creepy

what like creepy like a middle age man rubbing himself in a playground creepy or oral sex with granny's creepy?

I'd say you were teenage boy pretending to be a young teenage girl kinda creepy

your not creepy at all:), who care what other people say.

• Tyra

your still talking about this. didn't monika apologies to you?

ok???

are u high?? =O