I want to get the Iphone but I dont want to pay the data plan..?

I want to get the Iphone because I can have my ipod with my phone and I think its really cool but I know my dad wont pay the price for the data plan which is 30 dollars a mounth...Is there anyway I can have the iphone without buying the data plan I mean I wouldnt even go on the internet soo it would be piontless for me to buy it...If I have to buy the dataplan Is there any other phones simmilar to the Iphone that dosent require a data plan?... Or should I just buy like a different phone and then buy an I touch?? Thanks Pionts rewarded!

Favorite Answer

If you don't want the data plan you will have to buy the iPhone on eBay or buy a 3g from AT&T for full price or forget the iPhone and choose a different phone. You can't buy the iPhone at the discounted price with the data plan.

Source(s): iPhone owner

The data plan for the iPhone is definitely not 30 bucks. More like 100 bucks for a month. If your price range is under 30 bucks a month you need a different phone for sure.

i think its called and IPHONE its not an IPOD you should just get another phone all together you need a data plan its the same as a black berry so just forget the IPHONE