Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

Is hummus good? What is something good to pair it with?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I love hummus with pretzel crisps. They're like flat pretzel, chips and you can usually find them in the deli section of grocery stores. Pita bread and pita chips are also good as well as fresh veggies like bell peppers, carrots, celery, etc

• kymba
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yes hummus is very healthy and good for you. Full of fibre and protein. You could have it with a piece of bread, with crackers, raw veggies like carrot sticks and celery or even in pita bread. When i make salads i usually just put some on the side and I also like to put some on my chicken/meat kebabs and have it with a coucous salad. It tastes DELICIOUS! =)

• 1 decade ago

I like eating hummus with tortilla chips. It's also a pretty good spread for a sandwich or wrap.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love hummus! I usually eat it with pita bread.

To make your own is really easy:

1 red pepper

3 cloves of garlic

3 tbsp olive oil

1 large can of chick peas

lemon juice & salt to taste

Cut up the red pepper & garlic cloves. Coat them in the olive oil and bake at 350F until tender (about 10 min)

Puree the pepper/garlic mixture with the chick peas and add lemon juice and salt to taste.

Enjoy!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

hummus is good with hot buttered pitta breads or as a dip i like to dip strips of celary and raw carrot in it

• 1 decade ago

Pita bread, celery, chips.

• kjh
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

tomatoe, sprouts and hummus sandwich.

• you can eat it with pita chips

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i like it with chips

Lv 7
    1 decade ago

crackers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.