book required : Computer System Architecture?

Hi All,

I need pdf book of Computer System Architecture by Morris Mano. Please send me direct link. I tried but in vain.

Thank you.

BHARGAVA.

• mark e
    Favorite Answer

go buy book! easy done.

There are numerous computer languages out there in varying difficulty and even though there might be some that can be considered good beginner languages, it is impossible to say what suits your needs without knowing what kind of application you want to develop. If you want to do web applications HTML and JavaScript is probably a good start, but if you want to build something advanced you might need to use a server side language, like ASP.NET or PHP. If it's a desktop application you want to do, then perhaps Java or Visual Basic would be right for you. But that might be too hard for a beginner and maybe you would like Ruby or Python better? So, not only do you have to make a choice depending on difficulty, but also on what you want to develop. With that said, I hope you find a language that suits your needs and that you grow to love.